Sunday, October 28, 2012

You Are... Special

“Life becomes precious and more special to us when we look for the little everyday miracles and get excited about the privileges of simply being human.” –Tim Hansel
I must say I almost didn’t write about being special. I felt like it was a bit cliché and overused, almost to the point of being meaningless. But, when I found this quote, I realized that being special is nothing more than accepting who you are, as you are, right this very moment. As the world becomes so dependent on the status quo, expectation of who and what people should be becomes disproportioned to the point that we forget to simply be us.
Today, take some time to remember just who you are, because whatever that is, is truly special.
You Are Special.
Feel Free to Quote Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment