Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You Are... Powerful

“If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.”  ~Mary Engelbreit
Throughout this month, I have written about changing your perspective. When I say that you’re powerful, I don’t necessarily mean that you are “buff” physically. I think your true power is in your thoughts.
There are so many situations that you can’t change and people you can’t change; this won’t change no matter how many hours you spend at the gym. But, you can change yourself and your thoughts. You have the power to change the way you look at a circumstance. You are not what you’re faced with. You are what you overcome.
You have the power to accomplish unimaginable things. Any obstacle or challenge will never compare to the power you have within. I saw a beautiful quote that inspires me to push myself beyond what I think I can do. It says, “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” When you embrace the power you have within, you will never need to settle for anything but the best.
You are powerful.
Feel Free to Quote Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment